The Spork is the Mightiest of Them All

Musings and ramblings from Los Angeles based television writer/producer. Television, religion, sex, death, food, movies, shopping, and whatever else pops into my head.

26 October 2003

SG Journal: October 26, 2003

Yay! Tonight I finally got another piercing: a second cartilage piercing in my ear. So I now have 3 love piercings in my left ear and in right ear I have 4 lobe and 2 cartilidge. I also want to get the little chunk of cartilidge closest to my head pierced - gonna get that done this week i hope.

so now the question is this: do i get my left ear pierced to match the right? My boyfriend likes a sense of symmetry and normally I agree, but in this case I think that it might be too much. I am also trying to decide if I want to get my right ear pierced all the way around, from top to bottom.

Any thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home