Tim's Birthday Part 3: Friend's Dinner
Wow, Tim sure knows how to draw out his birthday! We met a HUGE group of friends at Musashi, our favorite teppan grill restaurant. We took up two full teppan tables! dinner was supposed to be a surprise. Tim wanted me to invite a few friends, but he didn't want to know where we were having dinner. I planned on blindfolding him on the drive, but Chris ruined the surprise by letting our locale slip three days after the invites went out. After kicking his ass (literally), Chris redeemed himself by helping me with another surprise.
Jordan and Ezra

Jeremy gave Tim this wart-covered fake nose. That little red nozzle, when turned, dispenses green goo of some sort. I wasn't about to get close enough to explore it.

Sylvie, Jeremy, Kim, Brian, Paul, and Judi

Jason, Josh and Rosa

Chef Jimmy

Kim & Brian bought Tim a Beverage in a Buddha (TM)

Mmm... that's good Buddha!

Three little maids from school are we, filled to the brim with girlish glee

Tim, Dean, Sylvie, and Jeremy

Mickey Mouse Rice

Here comes the food!

Fire makes everything better

MEAT!

Table 2 is like Brigadoon

I like to think of this as "artistic," not "blurry"

I think Chris is trying to ward me off

Table 2: Judi, Heather, Chris, Jason, and Jenica

Table 2 got their food first

Sylvie has mastered chopsticks! And Dean has misplaced the left side of his head.

Tim applauds any culture that can deep fry ice cream

One of the charms of Musashi is that the birthday boy gets to dress up like a samurai and have their picture taken. That's pretty cool, don't you agree Buddha?

Smile for the camera you two!

The only surprise I was able to keep from Tim about his birthday - a birthday cake made of cupcakes. It was a HUGE hit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home