The Spork is the Mightiest of Them All

Musings and ramblings from Los Angeles based television writer/producer. Television, religion, sex, death, food, movies, shopping, and whatever else pops into my head.

19 May 2006

The most disgusting meal ever

For those of you who don't know, I have mild obsessive-compulsive disorder. Like any good obsessive-compulsive, I am one of those people who don't like certain foods to touch certain other foods.

So I was disgusted to hear of a new... concoction being offered by KFC. A bowl of mashed potatoes. Topped with a layer of corn kernels. Topped with fried chicken nuggets. Topped with gravy. Top all THAT with grated cheese... a "three cheese blend" no less. I cannot think of anything more disgusting.

The sad part is that each individual ingredient is damned tasty on it's own. But stir it all together... talk about a gut-buster.

I don't eat at KFC, but if I did I would certainly stop after that!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that you posted about that commercial!! Trust me there are other OCD's out there who share your disgust when the commercial pops up bragging of their newest mixture.

5/20/2006 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home