The Spork is the Mightiest of Them All

Musings and ramblings from Los Angeles based television writer/producer. Television, religion, sex, death, food, movies, shopping, and whatever else pops into my head.

01 April 2006

The Bible Game

Today we were at the electronics store and I found one for the Game Boy called...

THE BIBLE GAME!

The front had photos of some bearded guy who my christian friend informed me was goliath, NOT Jesus. Also had a "cowboy" parting the seas, and a big whale (I think it was the one who swallowed Pinnochio, right?).

On the back, there were a few photos from the actual game itself. Apparently all game play takes place IN an actual book... as in the image on the screen is a large book, and game play of some sort happens on those pages (It's like the bible is coming alive!)



I was laughing hysterically AND jumping up and down for a full 10 minutes. Hubby had to take the game away from me and threatened to take me outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home