Bullshit Wrap Party
No, not "another bullshit wrap party." As in "Penn & Teller: Bullshit" wrap party. It was a delightful evening. Somehow we ended up at the table with all the top producers on the show (aka "the cool kids table"). Which I was all for because of course I want to get as much face time with the producer as possible - I need a job, and working on "Bullshit" would be a dream job.
The night was pretty tame. A few vaguely interesting anecdotes...
While sitting at the "producers" table after dinner, we were all chatting. Hubby has worked with them for a couple of years; I worked with them on the Bahamas show (which was a bonding experience to say the least). They were all at our wedding. We don't really see them socially, but we have enough history to have a lot of stuff to talk about. So anyway, one of the assistants sits down to chat. After a few minutes it became painfully obvious that he was trying to curry the favor of the producers. He kept trying to become involved in the conversation, but we were talking about things he didn't really know about (he was new to the company - only been there a couple of months). We were talking about a pitch that hubby was working on, but using initials because pitches are seeeeeeeecret. Anyway, mr. assistant asks me what we are talking about, and I tell him I can't talk about it, it's mr. producer's prerogative if he wants to share. mr. assistant left the table soon thereafter. I felt a little sad for him. But not that sad.
The other fun and funny part was being felt up by the one female producer all night. She was drunk, but she commonly compliments my fantastic figure. I was corseted that night, of course, and she kept running her hands over my curves and at some points, grabbing other people's hands and making them feel me up. I enjoyed the attention, and shockingly hubby didn't seem terribly disturbed by it. Yay hubby!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home