Car accident
A week before my wedding, in January of this year, I was in a car accident. It was a minor accident, but it was infuriating.
I was turning left onto the freeway. It was a double left turn lane. I was in the outer lane, she was on the inner lane. The green arrow came up, I began my left, and she just kept going straight. Right into my car.
The damage was almost nonexistant to her car, but she had smooshed my drivers side door. This woman was uninsured, elderly, confused, and driving without her glasses. It was like pulling teeth trying to get a phone number out of her - when I did, it was a number off. When I FINALLY got her on the phone, she had no idea what I was talking about, claimed she had never been in a car accident, etc.
Anyway, I finally got around to putting the claim through (between the wedding, work, travel, and other things, it slipped my mind). Well, State Farm is just being WONDERFUL about it - helpful and polite and very easy. And I just found out that if they can confirm this woman had no insurance, my deductible would be waived!!
I am hopeful that they will press charges against her.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home